PROCESS · Venus Afrodita
P A R T I
M O D E L I N G
· Construction of the volumes in clay.
· Lace volumetric shapes and proportions.
· Finish the details and lines that define the piece.
· Placement of wire line, which will strip and delimit the partitions have the mold.
P L A S T E R M O L D
· With good subject line wire with small balls of clay or plasticine, I proceed to completely cover the modeling clay plaster.
· For cutting in various parts of the mass of plaster covering the mud, I simply pull the ends of the wire line before the dough we grazed hardens completely.
· The mass and rigid cast, I proceed to the stripping of the mud.
· Before filling the mold with the final cast, I apply soap mold release (this will allow me to separate it with less difficulty later).
· The plaster into the mold completely solid state, extract the part played by destroying the mold lost.
· Finally, I’m going to remove the protruding of the mold.
P L A S T E R F I N I S H
· With the gouges and precise tools, I can define the lines and details.
· The treatment with sandpaper helps me to define volumes and finishes surface.
Photographer · Lorenzo Iranzo
Editor · María González